Monday, January 5, 2009

Lil Kim speaks Out!




With the theatrical premiere of the Notorious B.I.G.'s biopic, simply titled "Notorious," coming out this month, Lil Kim is speaking out about her disapproval of the movie's portrayal of her relationship with the late rapper.
In Hip Hop Weekly's two-year anniversary issue, the pint-sized female rapper reportedly sounds off about B.I.G.'s mother Voletta, and his wife Faith, saying she's "been quiet for too long."
"I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both ... I've been quiet for a long time," Lil Kim told the magazine.
It was rumored that Kim was unhappy with the casting of her role -- producers picked Naturi Naughton of 3LW fame to play her. And, about her lack of involvement in the project, due to her professional and personal relationship with Biggie.
In return, Kim is determined to "expose" both women in Biggie's life. Although it is unclear what kind of dirt she revealed.
"I'm very disappointed in Faith," she said. "There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that ... It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed."
Despite Lil Kim's anger, Faith says that the female rapper has the wrong impression about her involvement.
"As far as the film goes, I was neither a writer nor producer of the film. I really had nothing to do with it at all ... Maybe she thinks that, but that's incorrect. It's Ms. Wallace's project," Faith told Hip Hop Weekly.
In addition to Kim, the issue also features stories on the stars of the VH1 reality series "Real Chance At Love," and former Brydgang member Max B, among others.
Words by Miles Bennett/Ballerstatus

No comments:

Media Moguls entertainment Headline Animator

http://feeds.feedburner.com/MediaMogulsEntertainment.1.gif"/>

style="margin-top:5px; padding-top:0; font-size:x-small; text-align:center">↑ Grab this Headline Animator